Our school offers a choice of Curricula:
- Gurukul International Kindergarten, preparatory to Cambridge
Assessment International Education (CAIE) or the IGCSE Board. The Gurukul
International Kindergarten offers an adapted EYFS programme which is an innovative
preparatory curriculum that builds essential academic skills for a strong foundation
using a multi-sensorial approach.
- Gurukul Kindergarten, preparatory to the Maharashtra State
Secondary Certificate Examination or the SSC Board. The Gurukul Kindergarten
curriculum is designed to build basic academic skills using the Play Way
methodology, leading to readiness for success in Primary School
||Child Born Between
||1.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
||1.01.2018 - 31.12.2018
||1.01.2017 - 31.12.2017
*For admissions to any other classes please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the instructions carefully before completing the online 'Application for Admission' form.
- Please ensure that your contact details, mobile number and email address, is correct as the school will communicate with you on these contact details only.
- Please complete the online 'Application for Admission' form using a registered mobile number which will become your Login ID. Please save OTP received for future use.
- If the application has to be made for more than one child, please complete the online 'Application for Admission' form with the same Login ID using a fresh Application for Admission form.
- While the 'Application for Admission' form can be completed using a mobile phone, it is advisable to use a desktop computer or laptop.
- Please complete the online 'Application for Admission' form using the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer (IE10 or above).
- Please ensure good Wi-Fi/ internet connectivity as if the process is interrupted, the information may not be saved.
||Your Mobile Number is your 'Login ID'
All communications from the School concerning admissions will be sent ONLY
to the registered 'Mobile Number' and 'Email ID' used at the time of submission of the online 'Application for Admission' form.
All emails from the School will be sent from email@example.com
If you do not find the emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox, please check your junk/spam e-mail folder. If the emails from email@example.com appear in the
junk/spam folder, select the email and click 'Not Junk/Spam', which will allow future emails to reach directly to your inbox.
|Documents to be uploaded
||Please keep these ready when you start to fill the form.
- A recent passport size colour photograph of the child (face-front
view should be clearly visible).
- A clear and self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- A Clear and Self-Attested copy of Address Proof (Passport, Aadhar Card)
- If living in a rental apartment, please attach a copy of the page that has name and address as well as last page with signatures of your registered rental agreement along with the above documents.
||Make sure that the size of each file to be uploaded does not exceed 5 MB.
Documents should be uploaded ONLY in PDF, JPG, or JPEG formats. Every page
of the document must be self-attested by any one parent or guardian
Before completing the online 'Application for Admission' form, make sure
that you have checked the eligibility criteria for the class to which admission
is sought and that the child meets the eligibility criteria.
||Registration charges of Rs. 1000/- only will need to be paid to process the application form. The admission kit will be provided to you when you come to school to complete the admission formalities.
||Please fill in the correct medical information in the ‘Application for Admission’ form as it will need to be formally attested by a medical practitioner at the time of admission, if and when your ward is successfully admitted to the school.
||Before the submission of the 'Application for Admission' form, make sure you have read and understood the Parents'/Guardian's 'Declaration' and 'Accept' the same.
||At the time of online submission of the 'Application for Admission' form, ticking the checkbox in the Parents'/Guardian’s Declaration section will be sufficient. Parents/Guardian are not required to e-sign the 'Application for Admission' form. Signatures of Parents/Guardian will be taken at a later stage.
||If any of the information filled by you in the form is found untrue or misleading and cannot be supported by proper documents at the time of Application for Admission or during the Admission Process, the admission will stand cancelled immediately.
*Note: The school reserves the right to amend any of its policies and regulations from time to time, including procedures and requirements relating to admissions. The submission of a completed 'Application for Admission' form does not guarantee admission. Admission will be subject to the availability of seats and subject to management's discretion. Although all possible care has been taken in presenting here the information related to admissions, the school gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility, for any errors or omissions, however, caused.
Once you have successfully submitted the Application for Admission form with the relevant
- If your application for admission is successful, you will receive a call/sms/email from the school on the contact details you have provided on the form.
- You will be required to attend an interaction session with the Principal.
- The School Management will take a final call on the child’s status of admission post the interaction session and is solely at the management’s discretion.