Cambridge Advanced: AS and AL
Cambridge Advanced Level
- The Cambridge Advanced Level is typically a progression from the IGCSE for learners aged 16-19 years. It prepares students for for University and higher education.
- The Cambridge Advanced is a 2 – year course : First year – Advanced Subsidiary (AS) and Second year – Advanced Level (AL)
- The AIU [All India Universities] commission or gazette along with the HRD ministry has recognized AS and A levels equivalent to any XI and XII grades of the National boards. It states that all Universities in India are open to students who have passed from any of the national, state and international boards
- Apart from developing a deep understanding of subjects, Learners gain a global outlook and are equipped to succeed in a fast changing modern world.
- Learners use Cambridge International AS and A Levels to qualify for places at leading universities worldwide including India, the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore.
- Our students can choose to opt for Science / Commerce or the Humanities Stream
- They can choose to study 4 or 5 subjects from the stream. English is compulsory.
- The subjects offered under each stream are as follows –
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Humanities Stream|
Highlights of Teaching – Learning
- Experienced, committed and qualified teachers trained by Cambridge Experts
- Personal guidance and Individual attention to students
- Wi-Fi enabled, air-conditioned classrooms with laptops and lockers provided to every student
- Opportunities for all-round development engaging students in various activities
- Regular student progress updates for parents
- Making students future-ready through professional career counselling
The teaching faculty is far better than I'd expect at any different institution, and the teachers seem to have a genuine connection with the students. I can only wish I had joined earlier.
The faculty goes beyond the expected to really give us a push along with this demanding curriculum and its course work. They put in a lot of effort to make things easy to understand the content.
BCISE was the most perfecting learning environment I could ever have asked for. It was so much more than a place for academics and life skills. It’s not every day when you get a place that helps you out of your comfort zone whilst keeping you comfortable throughout your school years. Well, I did get that place every day.If I had to do this all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing.